External temperature sensor for connection to UniTest 2, UniLog 1 + 2 and LiPoWatch.
With this sensor, a temperature in the range of -40 °C to +125 °C can also be displayed and recorded parallel to the drive measurement data. For recording battery or motor temperatures. This sensor has no magnet and is therefore particularly small and thin.
One sensor can be connected to the LiPoWatch, a maximum of two to the UniTest 2 and even three temperature sensors can be connected to the UniLog 1 + 2 at the same time.
In the setup of the UniLog 1 + 2, the setting "Temperature" must be selected for this sensor at the desired input A1 to A3.
- Measuring range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 4 mm
- Cable length: 600 mm
Scope of delivery:
- Temperature sensor single
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.