MVVS 152NP is two cylinder engine with bottom intake controlled by reed valve ensuring equable cylinder charging. Exhaust system is orientated under engine. Crankcase is made from bar stock, CNC milled. Crankshaft is fitted on two ball bearings and one needle bearing. Connecting rod has both holes equipped with needle bearings INA. Pistons are made from aluminum composition with high content of silicium. Pistons are coated by special sliding coat, which force running-in the engine and extend engine service life. Cylinders from aluminum composition have working area coated by NIKASIL. The engine offers smooth run, easy starts and flat torque curve. It is suitable for all kind of models.
MVVS 152NP Boxer is equipped with a Walbro pump carburettor with choke. The electronic ignition completes the delivery.
- Displacement: 152 cm³
- Bore / Stroke: 48 / 42 mm
- Weight without Ignition: 3380 g
- ICU-B electronic, microprocessor, automatic choke control
- Ignition Weight: 210 g
- Carburetor: Walbro
- Recommended Prop: Engel CFK Super-Silence 30x12"2-blade, 29x12" 3-blade
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.