The FrSky Variometer sensor calculates the altitude from atmospheric pressure. Atmospheric pressure will get lower as you go up in altitude, using this the sensor will estimate the altitude. An exact display cannot be performed if atmospheric pressure changes in weather. The Variometer sensor also can output the Altitude Rate via DA port. Altitude Rate formula: (Output DA Voltage -1.65)/1.65=Altitude Rate speed/10.24.
- Capable of connecting directly to the telemetry receivers without the sensor hub.
- Backward compatibility with existing sensor hub and sensors, also compatible with new generation Smart Port enabled sensors.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- Weight: 3.1g
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 4-10V
- Operational Current: 30mA
- Dimensions: 31.1×18.3x6mm (LxWxH)
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Mini Smart Port Lipo Sensor||
|smart port GPS sensor||
868 MHz FrSky receiver R9MX OTA Access
incl. Super 8 antenna
|Receiver Archer SR8pro 2,4 Ghz||
|XSR-Sim Wireless USB-Dongle||
Frsky controller 60A Neuron S 60 ESC
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.