Our PMS base SV is the "power system" model of the popular 50cc class. With an optimal price-performance ratio, it is no alternative for this model class. The maximum possible safety, coupled with the necessary equipment features a modern battery switch makes PMS base SV so unique.
The use of 6V, and 7.4V HV servos, an RF suppression ferrite cores makes the power steering lines on liquid measures against the generator effect, pulse amplification and a battery monitoring with minimum memory for all current battery types including LiFe batteries, ensure optimum safety. The electronic switch is of course at our battery switches.
Thus, the provides PMS base SV the best conditions for highest security in aerobatic models or smaller jets and medium-sized gliders.
Because the receiver is supplied to the unregulated battery voltage, a voltage monitoring by telemetry is easily possible.
- Permissible continuous current (2 batteries): 2 x 5A = 10A
- Peak current 10 sec: 2 x 8A = 16A
- Supply voltage: 6.0 V - 8.4 V
- Servo voltage: 6.0 V and HV (unregulated voltage)
- Receiver voltage: HV (unregulated voltage)
- Batteries: 2 x 2S LiFe Lipo/2S, 5/6 S NiXX
- Weight: 75 g (with switch)
- Dimensions: 68.0 x 42.0 x 16.0 mm
- Electronic switch: yes (magnetic switch optional)
- Power output: 4 x 1 and 2 x 2 (6V or HV)
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.