The performance requirements of ignition switches by modern processor ignition are getting bigger. We have taken this fact into ac-count with the redevelopment of our two ignition switches as a power version. The two switching modules were developed to be able to switch electronic ignitions of internal combustion engines on and off remotely. This is e.g. very advantageous if the throttle servo has failed, because the engine can be turned off at any time with the ignition switch.
The Lipo RC ignition switch Power has a voltage control that reduces the 7.4V nominal voltage (in) of a two-cell Lipo battery (ignition battery) to 4.8 or 6.0V (out). This can be set with jumper on this device. If it is plugged in, the controller supplies the ignition system with 6.0 V (= delivery condition; jumper is symbolized by the underscore on the device label). The Lipo RC ignition switch Power is designed for operation with a maximum of a boxer ignition. In a four-cylinder engine so two Lipo RC ignition switch Power are re-quired.
Due to their function as ignition switches, the devices have an optocoupler that completely galvanically isolates the control circuit (connected to the receiver) from the switching circuit. This prevents interference being fed into the receiver from the ignition system.
- Rated operating voltage (ignition battery): 7,4 V
- Rated operating voltage (receiver battery): 4,8 - 7,4 V
- Maximum switching current (duration): 2.0A / 4.8V, 3.0A / 6V
- Current consumption from ignition battery in "off" state: <0,001 mA
- Current consumption from receiver (on / off): 9 / 0,5 mA
- Weight: 18 g
- Dimensions: 56x26 mm
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.