Rotary Narrow Cone Coarse Grit, drills own pilot hole. Make and enlarge holes. Our Rotaries have an integral arbor, enabling them to be used in reversible drive tools. Virtually unbreakable steel cutting discs, tungsten carbide grit welded to the edge.
Features: Tough enough to cut piano wire, (aeromodellers use this for under carriage legs) fibreglass, PCB, Perspex, plastics, woods and ceramics.
- Shaft / arbor / thread: approx. 3.1 mm / M3
- Diameter: approx. 32mm + 19mm
- Kerf / width of cut: approx. 2mm
Use on: all composite materials, GRP, Carbon Fibre, PCB, Perspex, Plexiglass, Lexon, Fibreglass, Marble, Ceramics, Polystyrene, ABS, Plastics, Wood, Metal. Fits: Dremel, Proxxon, Flexi drives, hobby drills and Gerbil vacuum form trimmers.
Excellent on: Perspex (Plexiglas) use below 10,000 RPM and they will not melt it unlike a diamond disc. Note: Rotaries should be fully inserted in to the chuck and tightened before using. Maximum RPM 20,000 Low - Medium. SAFETY: Always wear protective goggles when using Rotary Tools.
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.