Very popular general purpose block that has 101 uses. Comfortable in the hand. Flat sanding surface, coarse grit one side, fine the other. When placed on their edge, you are able to sand a perfect right angle. Use to profile edges, feather edges, block sanding, square off materials or sand a perfect dihedral. The steel gritted sheets are bonded with industrial double sided tape, to the custom made anodised aluminium extrusion, which is light, clean and easy to use and will never warp.
Perma-Grit® Tools will cut: All Woods, Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre, Kevlar, Plexiglas, Lexan, Perspex, Acrylics, Plastics, Polystyrene, Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Ceramics etc.
- Dimensions approx. 140 x 52 x 41 mm
- COARSE grit equivalent approx. UK 180 / US 60
- FINE grit equivalent approx. UK 320 / US 120
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.