The M9 is a multifunctional tool that integrates functions such as a balance charger and discharger, a signal measuring device, and a signal source.
- Charges, discharges and balances (where applicable) LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Lion, LTO 1-8S, NiMh 1-20S, PB 1-10S batteries.
- Charge current:MAX 20A @MAX600W.
- Discharge current: Recycle / External mode Max 20A @600W. Internal mode Max 3A @20W.
- Lithium battery cut-off voltage can be adjusted at will (TVC function).
- Measures battery voltage, battery internal resistance, and balances lithium packs automatically.
- Measures / outputs PWM/PPM/SBUS standard signals with an accuracy of 1 microsecond.
- Constant current and constant voltage source output, customizable 1-35V constant voltage, 0.5-20A constant current.
- Can be adapted for charging consumer-grade drone batteries.
- Multi-language user interface.
- Multi-language voice broadcast, only English language file included ex works. Other language files can be created by the user.
- TYPE-C+TYPE-A dual fast charging USB output, up to 65W.
- Pivoting display from 0-85 degrees for optimal viewing angles.
- Easily upgradable via USB.
- Input voltage: 7.0 V - 35.0 V, max. 25.0 A
- Battery types: 1S - 8S LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, LiIo and LTO cells / 1 - 20S NiMH batteries, 1 - 10S PB batteries
- Balancer current: 1,000 mA at 4.2 V
- Balancer accuracy: ± 0.005 V
- Charging power: 600 W, with max. 0.1 A to 20.0 A
- Discharge capacity: 600 W, with max. 0.1 A to 20.0 A in Recycle / External mode, 20.0 W, with max. 0.1 A to 3.0 A in Normal mode
- USB-A and C: 5.0 V to 20 V / 65 W, PD, QC, PPS, AFC and SCP protocols
- Voltage: 1.0 V - 5.0 V for 1S to 8S
- Internal resistance: 0.1 mO -99 O for 1S - 8S
- Display: IPS 2.4-inch LCD 320 x 240 pixels
- Dimensions: 108 x 71 x 36 mm
- Weight: 235 g
- Meter: PWM: 880 - 2,200 µs at 20 - 400Hz / PPM: 880 - 2,200 µs for 8 channels at 20 - 50Hz / SBUS: 880 - 2,200 µs for 16 channels at 20 - 100Hz.
- Output: PWM: 500 - 2,500 µs at 20 - 1000Hz / PPM: 880 - 2,200 µs x 8 channels at 20 - 50Hz / SBUS: 880 - 2,200 µs x 16 channels at 74Hz
- Power supply: 1.0 V - 35.0 V at 1.0 A - 20.0 A, (Mode: CC and CV)
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.